When you use a browser, it saves some information from websites in its cache and cookies. Clearing them fixes certain problems, like loading or formatting issues on sites.
- Click the 3 dots, at the upper right corner of the browser.
- Select “Settings”, scroll down and select “Show Advanced settings” > “Clear Browsing Data”
- Check on “Cached Images and Data” and click “Clear Browsing Data”
- Click “Safari” tab > Preferences…
- Click “Advanced” tab, select “Show Develop menu in menu box”
- Click the “Develop” tab at the top of the page
- Click “Empty Caches” from the dropdown menu.
- Click the menu button at the top right and select Settings
- Select the Privacy & Security panel
- Select Cookies & Site Data section and click Clear Data
4. Select the below and click Clear button