Azure Virtual Desktop enables MAC, iOS & Android devices to access SMU Intranet services running on Windows environment overcoming web browser and platform compatibility issues.
Who can use this service
Faculty and Staff
1) You will need Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) to log in to Azure Virtual Desktop,
Learn more / FAQ
1. How to setup Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) ?
2. How to setup the Windows Remote Desktop Client?
3. How about documentation for Windows Remote Desktop Client?
4. Is there client for non-windows operating system?
5. After I logout from the Windows Remote Desktop, how long should I wait before I can connect again to the Windows Remote Desktop?
6. I cannot login to Windows Remote Desktop. What could be wrong?
7. Where do I typically store my files on the Windows Remote Desktop?
8. How many times should I install the Microsoft Windows Remote Desktop Client?
9. Where can Windows Remote Desktop be accessed?
10. Can I access USB Thumb drives?
11. Can I access files on my PC from the Windows Remote Desktop?
Hotline: +65 6828 0123 or
Azure Virtual Desktop
Have more questions? Submit a request