- Connecting your Laptop to the Projectors (via VGA port)
- Connecting your Laptop to the Projectors (via HDMI port)
- Using the Desktop PC in the AV/equipment closet
- Using the DVD player in the AV/equipment closet
- Using the Document Camera
- Using the Wireless Microphone (Sennhesier)
- Using the Wireless Microphone (Others)
Classroom Technology Sharing Session (Presentation Material)
- Presentation slides (1 Aug)
- Presentation slides for Faculty teaching in LKCSB and SoE/SoSS Seminar
Room 5.2 (4 Aug)
* IITS recently upgraded the teaching equipment in LKCSB building and SoE/SoSS Seminar Room 5.2,
operating the projection system bascially remains the same but with some new added features.
- Classroom equipment tutorial guide
All audio/Visual equipment in the classroom are controlled via the Touch Panel
Touch anywhere on the screen to bring up the control menu.
The Touch Panel will display a list of selection
To project your laptop onto both screen
- Press the center button labeled <VGA||VGA>
- the 2 buttons on the sides will be highlighted in dark blue to indicate selection made
To project 2 different input sources
i.e left side display laptop and right side display Closet PC
- Press the <VGA> side button on the left
- Press the <Closet PC> side button on the right
For usage on other Audio/Visual equipment available in the classroom, please refer to the User guide on the top of the page.
Switching off the projection system
At the end of your class, please kindly switch off the projection system
- Press the OFF button
- Press the YES button to confirm system shutdown
- System enter shutdown stage and shows cooling down progress.