- Read and agree with the Survey usage policy.
- Visit the SMU entry page at Qualtrics.com.
- Once there, click on "Don’t have an account?" link. (From March 2020 onwards, SMU staff, faculty and students will be automatically logged into Qualtrics)
- NOTE: You must use your SMU e-mail address for account creation (for example, firstname.lastname@example.org). A valid e-mail address from SMU informs the system at Qualtrics that you are authorized to create an account. Your password to the Qualtrics should NOT be the same as your SMU NT Login password.
- Complete the online form by clicking the "Finish" button at the next page.
- An acknowledgement page display. Click the "Sign Me Up" button.
- Qualtrics will send you a confirmation e-mail to your registered email address.
- Follow the instruction listed at the email to activate your account.
3. How to get a new user account?
Have more questions? Submit a request