IITS provides IP Telephony voice services to the SMU community. The feature-rich service provides faculty and staff with capabilities such as voice mail, conference calling, IDD, call forwarding, extensions to mobile phones, etc.
IITS also provides procurement services for IP Phones for new members of the faculty and staff under the Start-Work-Arrangement (SWA). The service includes the provision, delivery, configuration and installation of IP telephony sets for all permanent faculty and staff hires, and eligible longer term contract staff members.
- Provide support of all IP phone related issues
- Provide IP Phone loan sets and set up services for short term usage such as conference calls in meeting rooms
- Provide loan sets for eligible contract staff of less than 6 months, subject to availability of loan pool
- Provide administration and support for the Unity Server for IP telephony system and user accounts
- Provide user name display and call lists
Cost allocated. (RCA).