The Qualtrics Survey System is a web-based solution subscribed by SMU with Qualtrics to support the teaching and research at SMU. All SMU faculty, students and staff may create and distribute surveys and questions using the system.
Other features and capabilities in Qualtrics include:
- a wizard to help build surveys
- integrated sending and tracking of e-mail invitations and automatically generated reminder e-mails
- no restrictions on the number of responses that can be collected
- integrated graphics and statistical tools including the ability to download data into Excel or SPSS
- sentiment and topic analysis tools
All SMU employees, students and alumni with a valid SMU email address will be given access to use Qualtrics.
Users of the Qualtrics tool are to take note that the above service is to be used strictly for SMU academic and research purposes.