In the event the payment transaction was not successful, the payment page will return the response message containing “Decline” or “Error”.
Please refer to the payment response below for the explanation and its possible reasons.
Response message containing “Decline”
Possible reasons for declined transaction:
- Expired card or wrong expiry date.
- General decline of the card. No other information was provided by the issuing bank.
- Insufficient funds in the account.
- Inactive card or card not authorized for card-not-present transactions.
- The card has reached the credit limit.
- Invalid CVN.
Please ensure you have entered the credit card details correctly. Alternatively, you may try using another card. If you wish to find out the reason of declined transaction, please check with your issuing bank.
Response message containing “Error”
Access denied, page not found or internal server error.
Please contact IT Help Centre at Tel: 6828 0123 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org