This article describes how to upload media from your desktop.
To upload media from your desktop
- Select Media Upload from the Add New drop down menu.
The Upload Media page is displayed.
- Drag and drop your file or select Choose a file to upload.
- Select a media file to upload and click Open.
- While the file is uploading, on the Upload Media page you can:
- Enter metadata information about the media and click Save.
- Click Cancel to cancel the upload.
- Click Choose another file to upload additional files.
To view the media page when uploading is complete, select My Media from the User drop-down menu or access the My Media tab on your application.
Video after Upload
After a video is uploaded, it is converted for optimal playback. You cannot preview or publish a video during conversion.
If media is waiting for moderation, you cannot preview or publish it until it is approved.
You can edit media information during conversion and while waiting for moderation.
Uploaded media is displayed on your My Media page.
Audio entries are displayed on the default player.