- Find a video or media item that you want to add to a playlist.
- Click the Actions menu beneath the video player and click Add to Player.
- Enter a name in the Create a New Playlist field and click Create.
- Click Save to add the video to your new playlist.
- Click on your name > My Playlists from the upper right corner.
- Click on the playlist from the left column.
- Click the Embed button.
- The IFrame option should be selected.
- Copy the text in the top text box.
- Paste the text into another website.
How do I create a Playlist and embed it into other website?
Have more questions? Submit a request