- In the upper right corner of the page, select the Add New drop-down list, and choose Webcam Recording, to open the recording page.
- An Adobe Flash Player Settings dialog box may open requesting access to your camera. Click Allow to let the recorder use your computer's camera for recording. You should then see your camera's video feed in the center of the recording widget.
- Use the Record button overlaid on the video screen to begin recording your video.
- To stop recording, click anywhere on the video. When stopped you will be able to play back your video or re-record it with the Play and Record
- When you are finished recording, click the Save to upload your recording and begin adding details to your video.
- Enter the Description for your recording.
- Click the Save button after you have finished editing the details.
- Once the media has uploaded, you can publish it to a channel that you have permission to publish.
NOTE: You may not be able to view your media immediately. It takes time to convert your media. However your media will continue to process even if you navigate away from Mediacast.