- Large file size uploading through browser
- For uploading files that are larger than 2GB in size, please split them into multiple files with size smaller than 2GB each. You may consider using 7-zip for splitting the file
- iOS file uploading behavior – after uploading a file through iOS, swipe to the left to see file uploading status indicator
- If you would like to save a confidential email attachment from iOS to S: Drive, you will need to first create a new folder in SMU‐SDrive and then save the email attachment to this new folder.
- As of now, the web interface (SMU-SDrive portal) does not support drag and drop of files within the web browser between folders.
- When you place a file in the root folder, it does not synchronize. Why?
- Uploading files to root Syncplicity folder is not allowed by design.
- Ensure to create a subfolder and then right-click (control-click on a Mac) and select “Syncplicity” and then select “Add to Syncplicity” to enable the subfolder to begin synchronizing.
- Then place your files in the subfolder. You can also create folders and upload files directly within the web interface. As noted above, if you run into problems with files not synchronizing, you can upload them directly into the Syncplicity web interface.
- Do you know that you can select the folders that you want to synchronize to SMU‐SDrive from your local computer?
- To add any folder from your local computer to Syncplicity, right-click the folder (control-click on a Mac), select “Syncplicity” and then select “Add to Syncplicity” to enable it to begin automatically synchronizing with Syncplicity.
- My files are not being synchronized between my PC \ Mac to the web interface (SMU‐SDrive Portal). Why?
- a. Please ensure Syncplicity client is running on your system tray icon to continuously synchronize your files between PC \ Mac to the web portal.
- b. In case if Syncplicity client is not running on your system tray icon, start the Syncplicity client tool manually from your programs and folders. This will ensure your files are continuously synchronized between PC \ Mac and web portal.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have more questions? Submit a request