When other parties cannot hear you in one-to-one video/audio call or multi-parties meetings or MS Teams cannot detect my computer microphone. Please follow the below instruction to ensure the settings are set correctly.
From Microsoft Teams
1. Go to your profile > Settings
2. Follow the instruction to set the audio settings
3. Below is the test call result. Each device will show a green tick.
From your computer
1. Go to Windows button > Settings > Privacy
2. Click ‘Microphone’ in the navigation and ensure: -
- “Allow desktop apps to access your microphone” is On
- Microsoft Teams is in the list