Backup & Storage
Disk storage, archive, and recovery services. Storage Area Network (SAN) services provide centralized, highly-available, highly-scalable data storage for server systems located in our network operations centre. The SAN supports everything from high-performance mainframe and open-systems databases through application and file servers to near-line mass storage for file and other data repositories.
- What is SMU‐SDrive (Syncplicity)?
- Getting Started with SMU-SDrive (Syncplicity) on Browsers
- Installing SMU-SDrive (Syncplicity) Native Client on Windows & MAC
- Using SMU-SDrive (Syncplicity) for Synchronizing and Sharing Files
- Why Internal Cloud Storage?
- Guides / Tutorials