eduroam (education roaming) allows users (researchers, teachers, students, staff) from participating institutions to securely access the Internet from any eduroam participating institution. The eduroam principle is based on the fact that the user's authentication is done by the user's home institution, whereas the authorization decision allowing access to the network resources is done by the visited network.
- ★ What is eduroam?
- Where can I connect eduroam?
- Is additional permission required to access the eduroam network at the visited Institution?
- Does eduroam work on different platforms?
- Is eduroam safe to use?
- For SMU users within SMU campus which wireless network should I be connected to, WLAN-SMU or eduroam?
- What does eduroam cost?
- I am a student / researcher / professor / staff, can I use eduroam?