SMU provides email accounts and email services to all authorised users of the University to improve communications and administrative efficiency. All current SMU faculty, staff, students, affiliates and alumni will be assigned an official SMU email address and account. SMU recognised departments and groups including student groups with specific needs for generic or departmental mailing addresses may also apply for such a department or group email account.
- ★ What is Email service?
- How can I access to SMU Email?
- General settings for POP/IMAP (Student)
- If I need to access another generic email account for my work, what should I do? (Staff/Faculty)
- How do I add signature to all outgoing messages? (Staff/Faculty)
- How do I access my email outside SMU? (Staff/Faculty)
- SMU Email Policy
- Email Appropriate Use and Etiquettes Policy