Anti-spam refers to methods that detect e-mail messages that are unsolicited, malicious or illegal. A spam filter is used to detect spam and divert it to a spam folder (junk mailbox).
- ★ What is Anti-Spam?
- Is there a step-by-step video to use this new anti-spam portal?
- Is there any browser restriction for accessing this new anti-spam portal?
- Can I use my Mac to access this new anti-spam portal?
- What is the ID and password for me to login to the new anti-spam portal?
- Am I able to access or view these quarantined emails after the quarantine period?
- How long will my quarantined emails be kept in the new anti-spam portal?
- Can I still access the old anti-spam portal?
- How can I access those emails that are quarantined?
- How will that affect my email?
- Why do we need to enhance our existing anti-spam system?
- Doesn't SMU already have an email anti-spam?
- What is Anti-Spam?
- User Guide for Anti-Spam Portal