You need to have the permission to the Google Analytics account in order to see the tracking data. Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not have the access.
- Go to the Google Analytics home page at www.google.com/analytics/
- In the upper-right corner of the window, click SIGN IN TO GOOGLE ANALYTICS. You can use either your userID@smu.edu.sg to sign in.
- At the top right of the page, select the date range for your report and then click Apply. The default is 31 days.
- In the left sidebar, click Behavior and navigate to Site Content > All Pages.
- At the bottom right of the page, click view full report.
- In the search box, enter a term that is part of the URL and then click the magnifying glass.
For example, if you wanted to search for the brochure download you could enter brochure in the search field.
- To make sure that all the data you want is displayed, you may need to increase the number in Show rows at the bottom of the report.
- To show external link clicks on a specific page, select Behavior > Page in the Secondary dimension dropdown menu.
- Use the advanced filter (next to magnifying glass) to narrow results to a specific page. E.g., use the Include Page Exactly matching / filter to show external links on the home page only.
To export a report
- Open the report you'd like to export.
- For example, in the left sidebar, click Behavior and navigate to Site Content > All Pages.
- Click Export, below the report title.
- Select one of the export formats: CSV. TSV. TSV for Excel. Excel (XLSX)