Be responsible and get involved!
Join us to ensure a secure and trusted environment for our community. All users of SMU's Information Technology (IT)
Resources are expected to immediately report abuse or a suspected security compromise of those resources.
Example of Security Incidents:-
- Hacks a SMU IT system
- Uses SMU IT resources to hack into any non-University computer system
- Uses SMU IT resources (such as email) to harass or threaten someone
- Accesses your computer or your data stored on SMU IT resources without permission or authority
- Violates any Singapore law or regulation using SMU IT resources
- Involves or causing unexpected disruption of University services