Create a SharePoint List
1. In your SharePoint site, go to Site Contents.
2. Select + New, and then select List.
3. Enter a Name for the list, and optionally, a Description. The name appears at the top of the list and can appear in site navigation to help others find it.
4. Select Create.
Create a column in a SharePoint List
1. To the right of the last column name at the top of the list, select + Add column.
2. In the dropdown, select the type of column you want.
3. In the Create a column panel, in the Name field, enter a title or column heading.
4. Enter any other required information. The number of fields will vary with column type you choose. The above example is for a "number" field.
5. Select Save.