- Click on the gear icon located on the upper right part of the screen.
- Click on Site Contents.
- Hover on the list/library that you want to change the permissions, then click on the quick actions button (…). Click Settings.
- Select Permissions for this document library.
- If the list/document is inheriting the permissions from the site, these buttons will show.
Click on “Stop Inheriting Permissions:
A warming will show:
- Click on Grant Permissions.
- Enter the names/email.
Note: When “Share everything in this folder, even items with unique permissions.” Is checked, the names/emails will be granted to all folders in the document library. For cases of unique folder permissions, it will also be added.
- Select the permission level and click Share.
[How To] Grant Permissions to a List/Document Library
Have more questions? Submit a request