If you are currently not connecting to SMU network, please ensure you establish your SMU VPN connection before performing step 3 - 5.
For instruction on how to connect to SMU VPN, click here.
- Click and type [Printers & scanners].
- Identify your current printer’s name that is on Print64. e.g.
[No action required if the printer is already on print65.]
Open [File Explorer] and access to \\print65
- Select your printer’s name which is similar to the printer installed earlier and double-click to install the driver.
- Once installation is completed, the following box will pop up
- You may now remove the older version which was on Print64 by clicking [Remove device] button to remove it.
- The new printer with similar name can now be used for printing. e.g.
We recommend you to set secure print option when printing sensitive documents, click here for the steps.