- How to use
This tool will remove all your cached password on your Internet Explorer and all your SMU related cached credentials on your Windows system. This tool is applicable on the following situations:
- This tool will be useful for users who have recently changed their passwords. It is recommended to clear your system cache after you have changed your password to prevent your computer to re-use any old password from your system. This tool will help you clear your password cache.
- This tool is applicable for users using Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10, with Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer.
Please follow the steps below to take advantage of this tool:
- Download the tool at the download section below and execute the CachedPasswordRemover.exe file by double clicking it.
- Kindly read the disclaimer and press any key to continue.
- The tool will now proceed to remove the cached passwords on your Internet Explorer and Windows operating system.
- You will see a notification that the cached-password removal is successful.
Download this tool by clicking this link below.