Accounts & Access
These services allow unique identification of SMU members, and also include methods for controlling access to services using passwords and group restrictions.
SMU UserID and Account
- ★ Password Requirement
- ★ What is SMU UserID and Account?
- ★ Password Reset Service
- Self-Service Password Reset (SSPR) system
- Steps to Update your SMU Password
- Cached-Password Remover
- ★ What is eduroam?
- Where can I connect eduroam?
- Is additional permission required to access the eduroam network at the visited Institution?
- Does eduroam work on different platforms?
- Is eduroam safe to use?
- For SMU users within SMU campus which wireless network should I be connected to, WLAN-SMU or eduroam?
SMU Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) for SMU e-services
- ★ What is SMU Two-Factor Authentication (2FA)?
- ★ Why 2FA?
- ★ What do you need to do to setup or manage 2FA?
- Is 2FA required for every SMU e-service?
- What are the 2FA methods?
- Are the Security questions mandatory?