Accounts & Access
These services allow unique identification of SMU members, and also include methods for controlling access to services using passwords and group restrictions.
- ★ Microsoft Self-Service Password reset (SSPR) and unlock system
- ★ Password Requirement
- ★ What is SMU UserID and Account?
- ★ Password Self-Service system
- Online Password Reset Service
- Self-Service Password Reset (SSPR) and unlock system
- ★ What is eduroam?
- Where can I connect eduroam?
- Is additional permission required to access the eduroam network at the visited Institution?
- Does eduroam work on different platforms?
- Is eduroam safe to use?
- For SMU users within SMU campus which wireless network should I be connected to, WLAN-SMU or eduroam?
- ★ What do you need to do to setup or manage MFA?
- ★ What is SMU Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)?
- ★ Why MFA?
- How does staff/student change or switch to another MFA method?
- What does staff/student need to take note when they go overseas?
- What if staff/student did not register for MFA?