SMU UserID and Account
The SMU NetID (or commonly known as SMU Login ID) is an active directory for all SMU faculty, staff, students and affiliates to connect to the University networks and access University IT resources. Each individual account is used for the purposes of user network authentication, and as a single sign-on in order to gain access to SMU IT resources, systems, applications and services (e.g. Email and Intranet etc.) IITS administers the creation, deletion and management of the Active Directory accounts, the user authentication process and also grants user access to the management and control of the various SMU systems, applications and services.
- ★ Password Requirement
- ★ What is SMU UserID and Account?
- ★ Password Reset Service
- Self-Service Password Reset (SSPR) system
- Steps to Update your SMU Password
- Cached-Password Remover
- What should I do if I forget my password or my password expires?
- Will I be notified before my password expires?
- When creating a new password, does my new password require to meet any conditions?
- Will my password expire?
- Password Management (Student & Alumni)
- Password Management (Faculty & Staff)